Sunday, July 5, 2009

It's so boring!!

As you all may know, Kuching is really boring. There's not much places to go especially if you have a car. Oh how I miss the old days when we still haven't got our driver'ss license, we would go around town by foot and call on taxies if we wanted to go to other places, and the best part about that is we wouldn't be bored at all. lol. Nowadays, it's just the same daily routine over and over again. All we usually do is go to Jalan Song and "yam cha" at Stove Kitchen, a restaurant which is newly opened for business. Other than that, we would go to Gizmo Gamers to play DOTA. Boring life huh? lol. Sometimes if we are really bored we would go to the cinema and watch a movie. Wait, we could actually go clubbing right ? No, I've quit that part of my life long ago. I wouldn't go clubbing unless it is a special occasion. I guess this kinda influenced most of my friends as they seldom go to clubs too, haha. Anyways, I'm going to repeat my daily routine now. Sayonara!

No comments: