Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Missing my homies

I have alot of friends in my life, but no one could ever replace the few who grew up together with me as brothers since we were lil' boys. Who are these bros of mine? They are Nick, Daniel, Murphy and Joshua. We've basically been through everything together. We are like a pack of wolves who hunt together and never seperate. But as we grew older, we were slowly seperated. A few had to go out of town to further their studies. Nick is now at Perth, Murphy at K.L and Joshua at Brisbane. Leaving me and Daniel behind.

It's sad to be seperated from your closest friends but that's just part of life. I sometimes think back on the times when we were a band called "Fallen Angel". Daniel on drums, Murphy on lead guitar, Joshua on bass and I on vocals and guitar. Yeah....those were the times. Owh I almost forgot, Nick was the band manager due to his "walking ATM machine status" if you know what I'm talkin about..haha..



Here's a few pics of my band, Fallen Angel.


From left to right : Jace, Murphy, Joshua and Daniel





Taken outside my house just before headin' to another jamming session.



I love this pic. It was taken at BarZ!ng when we all had nothing better to do then having an afternoon drinking session. Sigh~ I really miss those days... From front to back: Joshua, Jace, Murphy, Kiam, Nick and Daniel.
Those were just a few out of the many great memories we had together back in the days. I cherished every single moment of it till today. I know that it has been a long time since we've hung out together, but I am looking forward to the next time we do anxiously.
Special message from me to
Nick : You are the closest friend I have ever had and although you are sometimes very "pubo", I know deep inside that I'm more pubo than you and that's what keeps our frienship together. Lol. Seriously bro, you're the best and take care of yourself over there! Bros 4 life!!!
Murphy : One of my closest homie, we've pulled of more pranks together on Abel than we could count. Lol. Most of all, we have the same interest in bands and music...not to mention humour...haha...all i can say is...bros 4 life!
Daniel : With the rest gone, we both study at the same school. And we've been through alot together...ever fight with each other too back in primary 6...haha...you've helped me alot and for that I wanna thank you, Niu! Bros 4 life!!
Joshua : We used to fight alot back in primary 5 huh ? Lol...can you believe it...from enemies to becoming close friends. But I'm glad I gained a friend in you.. Take care of yourself at Brisbane yeah! Bros 4 life!!
I miss you guys dearly and I know it's not like me to write things like this but I just gotta let you guys, my bros know of how much each of you mean to me cuz maybe one day it'll be to late to say it. Don't worry I'm still the same ol' pubo Jace...well...maybe I've gotten a lil soft BUT...nevertheless, make no mistake about it...I'm still pubo!! haha...
Peace out guys...!

2 comments:

JOshlullaby said...

bros 4 life man. no worlds or places will separate us the hunting wolves. Glad we both end up becoming friends. =D

Nicholas said...

hey..i am touch reading it ahhahaha..i mean seriously touch by it..we will always be brothers for life as nthing could seperate us..haha..pubo is jus the way we are and i am proud of it..don worry we wil be united soon end of the year man..cant wait fr it...lets screw abel once again we get back hahahhaha...miss u guys alot too!!!